Front End Developer
PMAT is seeking to hire a remote mid-level front-end software developer. As a Front-End Developer with PMAT, you will join an Agile team responsible for leading, modernizing, iteratively developing, and maintaining operations for a suite of highly visible applications for the Department of Defense. You will be a critical member of a highly experienced platform and framework engineering team partnering with designers, developers, and quality and product managers to deliver secure, high-performance web applications at scale.
The right engineer is impact-focused, detail-oriented, and passionate about ensuring development processes adhere to stringent company and customer guidelines.
- Modern framework to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company applications
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals such as Backend developers and UX designers
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
- Experience working on the micro-frontend application
- Working knowledge of Git and GitHub and best practices around branching strategies, versioning techniques, and other DevOps practices.
- Experience with HTML, modern CSS framework, JS, State Management
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Familiarity with JSON and REST APIs
- Experience creating UI components, forms, directives, and services,
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Clearance: USC, Eligible for TS/SCI