SR. CYBER ARCHITECT
Location: Pascagoula, MS
External Job Description
Integration of cybersecurity requirements as part of the FFG(X) program that will support the execution of product cybersecurity elements across global programs and services. Executions include working with multiple security, IT and engineering leadership/stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify and plan physical and cybersecurity work to meet/exceed program requirements. Deliverables include, but are not limited to, project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports and executive presentations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple requirements with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
• Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies, embedded security, and platforms
• Expert with a high level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult – gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data
• Maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements
• Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent and ten (10) years experience
• Structured project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives
• Broad experience in computer and network systems, including IT security
A secret clearance is required.
Experience in one or more of the following: Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (EMASS), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Penetration Testing, Linux Administration, MS Server Administration, CISCO Certification, Navy Tactical systems certification and/or, Industrial Control Systems (ICS). Willing to obtain Cybersecurity Management Certification (CISSP, CISM), Cybersecurity IAT-2 level Technical Certification (Security+, GSEC, etc..), Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, including at least 5 years of program management experience on a DoD technology development program
- Demonstrated experience with manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling, and budget control
- Experience with metrics for assessing and reporting program progress, productivity, and variance analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, customer relationship, and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Must be a US Citizen
- Existing security clearance or ability to obtain a clearance