Seeking an exceptionally talented, hands-on mid-level software engineer to be a key contributor in the production of world class software. You will be a critical member of a highly experienced platform and framework engineering team partnering with designers, developers, quality and product managers to deliver secure, high performance web applications at scale.
The right engineer is impact-focused, demonstrates strong leadership potential, and is passionate about ensuring development processes adhere to stringent company and customer guidelines.
- Develop bleeding edge software solutions employing modern DevSecOps tools and methodologies utilizing a SOA and microservices approach
- Provide adept recommendations to senior engineers, mentor junior engineers by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them, protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products, grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals, be a persistent, creative problem solver, and stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study (CS, CIS, CSE)
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience object-oriented languages and application of S.O.L.I.D principles
- Experience in SOA/micro service applications
- Experience with containerization
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience collaborating with complex production systems
- Production focused, results oriented. Ability to evaluate requirement scope
- Seeking leadership opportunities
- High comprehension of Software Architecture, Design patterns, and Test/Behavior driven development
- Eligible to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance with Counter-Intelligence Polygraph (Required). Current TS/SCI with Poly (highly desired)
Highly desired experience:
- Experience working with remote infrastructures and technologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with some of the following, or similar, technologies and languages:
- Java, Python, or other OO language
- cQL, SQL, DDL, DQL, DCL and/or other data processing methods.
- REST systems and/or architecture; OpenAPI
- Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory
- JSON, XML, YAML Preferred
Personal Focus: You’re a Service Provider first; technology is your medium. You have a very strong focus on the customer and the business. You thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You’re eager to engage with other key stakeholders in a humble and productive way.