MID-LEVEL FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Pay: $90k-140k per year
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required
Support software development efforts at a University Affiliated Research Center (UARC) on a highly advanced Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission management system. Development efforts include platform sensor integration, signals processing, data link/communication system integration, and support field installations and test.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline required
- Experience with databases, data structures, complexity and timing analysis
- Possess experience working successfully within a team environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance. If selected, you will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship.
- Possess a Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Possess experience with DoD and/or IC customers
- Possess knowledge of geospatial information systems, platform sensor integration, and ISR systems
- Possess knowledge of sensor correlation and fusion algorithms
- Possess knowledge of RF signal processing with familiarity with ELINT systems
- Possess knowledge of networking, data links, and communication systems