Systems Management Services
PMAT’s Systems Management Services are comprised of a set of collection systems awareness and decision assessment tools designed to support theater-wide watch analysis. The vision is to support potential Fleet-wide usage at all major intelligence nodes ashore and afloat.
The goal is to assist the C2 watch in accomplishing the overarching mission of maintaining continuous 24×7 situational awareness of the integrated intelligence architecture for the AORs which includes national and theater asset status, threat activity and collection requirements. This project aids the watch in the following core functional areas:
- Rapidly identify system degradation and outages and coordinate mitigating actions for sustaining optimal levels of situational awareness in support of watch and ongoing fleet operations.
- Monitor ongoing plans in effect and coordinate, influence or recommend intelligence operations with appropriate risk mitigation strategies aligned to meet the Commander’s Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs).
- Serve as a fleet’s 24×7 source for system management, to include coordination of ad-hoc, time-sensitive, and crisis collection requirements.
- Monitor intelligence performance standards to ensure timely and accurate collection, processing and dissemination of time sensitive intelligence to forward deployed units.
- Evaluate and assess sensor events.
This tool help to automate reporting flow to a degree that information is managed more efficiently and in a manner that is more palatable for rapid situational awareness of intelligence assets in the Theater. It is imperative that the N2 watch be constantly aware of collection asset readiness in theater. The suite offers a C2 of ISR–allowing watch personnel to have more timely and relevant insights to assess current issues, develop mitigation plans for potential theater ISR gaps before they actually occur, development of daily briefings and intelligence updates, and improves watch turnover management.