Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Programs Management Analytics and Technologies (PMAT) is seeking an experienced field support engineer to work on an advanced Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) C4I system.
- Provides field support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of software and Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provides support to software and IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and customers
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configures and manages Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is desired
- Experience with working with the military or prior military service
- 4-8 years of experience as a System Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Must be a US Citizen
- Existing TS/SCI or SECRET security clearance