PMAT has quickly established itself as a cutting edge IT company in a demanding and highly competitive marketplace.
We work on projects that directly affect strategic, operational and tactical matters, both in support of the Department of Defense, Homeland Security and in sensitive commercial market sectors. If you are a talented and highly-motivated individual in software design or program management, then we are interested in you! Entry-level and experienced performers are welcome to apply. You will be rewarded with challenging work, an increased skill set and amazing benefits in an energetic and collaborative work environment. Read more about our benefits, internships, and PMAT culture .
Click on the links below to see job descriptions and requirements.
- Senior Program Manager – Various Locations
- System Administrator / Field Support Engineer – Annapolis Junction, MD
- Software Developer – Laurel, MD, Annapolis Junction, MD
- Recruiter and Staff Planner – Washington D.C./Greater Metro Area
- Network Security Engineer-Linux – Moorestown, NJ
- Front end Software Developer-San Diego, CA
- Software Developer-Pax River, MD
- Sr. System Engineer– Washington, DC
- Database Engineer– Washington, DC
- Systems Engineer– Washington, DC
- Software Engineer– Washington, DC
- Program Manager– Washington, DC
- Sr. Software Engineer(Combat Systems)– San Diego, CA
- Sr. System Engineer (Combat Systems)– San Diego , CA
- Sr. Cyber Architect – Pascagoula, MS
- Project Financial Analyst – Washington, DC
If you are interested in one of our job openings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org