Programs Management Analytics & Technologies (PMAT), Inc., a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), provides innovative technology solutions, services, and systems engineering supporting government sponsored Command & Control (C2), Information Operations (IO), Intelligence Systems, Combat Systems, and other functional areas. PMAT’s appraised Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV) Level 3 promotes the use of Agile software development methods, primarily Scrum, supporting dynamic development of evolving system requirements. PMAT’s robust virtualized computing/development environment can readily emulate target environments such as operational watchfloors and forward deployed tactical units. The PMAT Team possesses the competencies and capabilities that supports program management, computer science/engineering support, professional/specialized IT support, and technical support/implementation using government and industry standards and best practices. Our team brings additional depth in experience and knowledge capable of supporting the spectrum of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements for both the Navy and Joint Services.
For operations research, the PMAT staff is anchored by subject matter experts who bring operational experience spanning all branches of the armed services with over 500 years of combined practical experience working in key strategic planning, technically oriented or tactical warfare environments.
Our DoD expertise includes:
- DAWIA certified program managers with experience in requirements management, strategic budgets, and term analysis for both platform and communications systems
- Major DoD ACAT (level I/II) program oversight and planning for C4I
- Intelligence experience at all phase-levels and discipline areas, to include both service-specific and joint command environments
- SYSCOM level direct engineering support for technical and programmatic oversight
- System security certification and accreditation staffing
- Staff and Line officers with experience in the Unrestricted Line (URL), Information Warfare (IW), Information Assurance (IA), Information Technology (IT), Command, Control, Communications, Computers, & Intelligence (C4I), Meteorology and Oceanography (METOC), and Cryptology mission areas
- Former military professionals spanning over 500 years combined Subject Matter Expertise in Naval Aviation, Surface Warfare, Undersea Warfare, Information Warfare (IW), Information Assurance (IA), Information Technology (IT), Command, Control, Communications, Computers, & Intelligence (C4I), Meteorology and Oceanography (METOC), Cryptology, Acquisition, and Project Management
- Engineers experienced in software and network engineering, systems integration, AWS, cyber security, testing, and deployment.