GSA IT Schedule 70
The General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most popular federal procurement resource for information technology products, solutions and services.
Recognized for its built-in value, time savings and selection, this contract offers a comprehensive array of IT products, services and solutions for federal, state and local government buyers.
How It Works
IT Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract and IT procurement vehicle that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art IT products, services, and solutions.
PMAT offers extensive functional expertise in developing and implementing practical solutions covering a range of information and technology management services.
PMAT is skilled in transferring knowledge and tools that will help you achieve sustainable performance outcomes.
GSA IT Schedule 70
- Contract Number: 47QTCA19D00EB
- Period of Performance: June 26, 2019 to June 25, 2024
- Eligible Clients: All U.S. Government Agencies
- Order Types: Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) orders, blanket purchase agreements, individual purchase orders, or task orders for ordering services
- Task Order Types: T&M, FFP
Special Item Number (SIN) 54151S
- FPDS Code D301 IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- FPDS Code D302 IT Systems Development Services
- FPDS Code D306 IT Systems Analysis Services
- FPDS Code D307 Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- FPDS Code D308 Programming Services
- FPDS Code D310 IT Backup and Security Services
- FPDS Code D311 IT Data Conversion Services
- FPDS Code D314 IT Acquisition Support Services
- FPDS Code D316 IT Network Management Services
- FPDS Code D399 Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
- FPDS Code R699 Other Administrative Support Services
- FPDS Code R799 Other Management Support Services